This calculator will give you an estimation of your final superannuation balance when you choose to retire. It also shows you the impact that investment returns and fees can have on your final balance.
Your financial planner can help by:
- Helping you simplify the administration of your Superannuation.
- Ensuring that your superannuation is cost effective and you are only paying for benefits that fit your needs.
- e.g. life insurance through super that you may not require or doesn’t fit your current situation.
- Discussing the benefit of contributions, including tax benefits, as a part of your overall financial strategy.
- Giving you an idea of how your final super balance can translate into a retirement income, including your ability to qualify for the age pension.